the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
You had me completely interwined
This is a sort-of I-am-desperate-to-write-this entry. Forgive me for my screwed-up online temper :)
 
Lately, I've been bombarded with old thoughts that came into my mind all of a sudden. To tell you the truth, not a lot of people who know me personally are aware that I own a site here on Blogspot because the only blog they know I own is on Tumblr. But in this very site you're browsing right now, this is the site where I tell anything I cannot post as a status on Facebook. I write something about my life on Tumblr but not as much as TCF because it's mainly comprised of reblogs of things that interest me. I attempted to make another Tumblr for my personal entries but I simply don't want to abandon TCF especially it's been on the WWW for three years with over 300 entries and a morph from gibberish to something with sense. The only disadvantage of making a personal Tumblr, however, is the likes competition I myself cannot stand. A user on Tumbleland believes that she blogs to express and not to impress. But with all those people begging them to follow back and to like their post, the idea is turning into a piece of crumpled paper. If you're going to own a blog only to be an Internet phenomenon, then you're not getting the point. Plus, there is a great possibility I'll bombard it with reblogs. So I'll stick to BS instead. In case you stumble upon my good ol' Tumblr, make sure you'll click the Blogspot link with caution. Who knows, you might be shocked with what I'm writing as of this moment :))

"You don't have friends because you don't go out for a gimmick on Saturday nights, and you've never been to an open party at least once in your life. And I bet you don't get likes and comments on your FB because you're a nobody in school." - Grey Man (some anon)

I was completely shattered with what the anon said. And you know what? Everything she / he said is false. Whoever said this is so judgmental. So what if I've never been to an open party with all the drinking and gyrating with all the hunks there? Would it make you any cooler than any other high school / college student out there? I've heard a lot of schoolmates telling stories about the fights and photo scandals surrounding an open party. And when they see that girl who got involved in a risque photo taken from that event, they roll their eyes on her because she built herself a bad reputation. To Grey Man, do you want me to regret this when I grow up?

If you think I'm a nobody because my name was never mentioned in the infamous fan pages back in HS (Beautiful Girls and the school gossip, anyone?) and I'm friendless, then think again. Number one, I don't care if my friends are not part of the popular crowd as long as they have the values I want in a friend. Number two, I've been going out with my friends and classmates since sophomore year. Yes, count the birthday parties, mall trips and chillin' in the house days. And number three, I get comments and likes on my FB posts from schoolmates and not just family members. In fact, I'll accept your friend request if you came from my school and you have more than 15 mutual friends (all of them should be schoolmates too). In relation to what you said, I would have deleted my account if no one posted a birthday greeting on my wall or I didn't receive a single like on my statuses. Furthermore, I'm not lethargic and idiotic to PM all of my friends asking them to like my photo. THE NUMBER OF LIKES IN YOUR PROFILE PICTURE WON'T MAKE YOU MORE OR LESS BEAUTIFUL. There are some people who got 100 likes even though they look, bleh.  To keep it going, it's better to have one friend who's loyal to you than a group of false friends. I'm really blessed to have the S6T, friends and classmates (II-2 and IV-3) who lit up my HS life especially senior year. Let's keep this simple: I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THE WORLD WIDE WEB. I have family, friends, school and recreation. Take that, Grey Man! >:)

P.S. I don't like my own posts. That is definitely the stupidest thing a Facebook user could do. TROLOLOLOL!
P.S. 2. I rarely rant like this especially this blog can be viewed by the public. It's been in my to-do list for a long time yet I failed to write one.
P.S. 3. I write a lot like this on my planner :)

Labels:

Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM.