the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
Come What May
For the first time in my life, May will spark like a firework on the fourth of July. Furthermore, I'll go back to school on a month other than June. Yes, you heard it right. I WILL HAVE A GRAND AND MEMORABLE FINALE TO THE SUMMER BEFORE I GO TO COLLEGE. Drumroll please, let me present to you the things I'm giddy about for the fifth month of the year:



  • May 6 - Enrollment
  • May 11-12 - LPEP / Freshman Orientation (7 am to 5 pm)
  • May 13 - Departure from Manila to Singapore (9:10 PM)
    • May 14-22 - First Time To Ride In An Airplane With The Night Sky Like Shooting Stars On The Way to Singapore to Visit Mom and Dad
  • May 25 - HELLO FRESHMAN YEAR!
So there you have it. Expect me to tweet about Universal Studios instead of the homebound stuff.

Labels:

Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM.