the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die
The last time I watched (500) Days of Summer was on the way home from our Mount Makiling outbound last January. Unfortunately, we didn't get to finish the film due to technical difficulties :( Moving on, I can recall this scene where Summer sings this immortal line from The Smiths. All I can say is that I love this line.

I'm excited for next week's line of activities: Monday's KASAMAHAN exposure trip, Tuesday's graduation orientation / afternoon tea party with the alumni association, Wednesday's batch confession, Thursday's batch recollection and Friday's Seniors' Night. On Thursday night, I resurrected my Looklet and Polyvore accounts to come up with version 1 and 2 of my Candyland-themed costume. Because I'm on a tight budget and going to the dressmaker costs a lot, I thought of a more creative and practical way to suit the theme.

My first version of the costume was supposed to be the final one. Unfortunately, suspenders weren't available so I was forced to omit the idea.

The second version is my final costume. There are some alterations: no more suspenders, the skirt replaced the shorts and black shoes replaced sneakers.


I finally decided on what I'll post in topic with The Candydoll Project. The meme I posted last week was tentative. This is more like a "getting to know the blogger" meme. So here are the questions:

EDITED AS OF MARCH 14 :)
1. Your blogging life before The Candydoll Files  Random thoughts
2. Your favorite movies
3. The worst movie you've ever seen
4. Your favorite TV shows
5. TV shows everyone likes except you
6. Famous people you find attractive
7. Famous people you find average-looking
8. Your favorite quotes
9. Your social networks
10. Your favorite books
11. Things that everyone likes except you
12. Things you find overrated
13. Things you find underrated
14. The hottest man on Earth for you
15. First moments of your life
16. Your dream careers over the years
17. Your bucket list

I'm going to start this next week. :)

[The Smiths]

Labels:

Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 9:02 PM.