the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
Darren Criss, Candy Mag, Etc.
I don't buy Candy Magazine anymore because I'm getting tired of the same covers and topics over and over again. The only good thing about the March issue is Glee's Darren Criss. His character and voice is very breathtaking. Unfortunately, I won't buy the issue because Taylor Swift looks rubbish in the cover and Archie's there - for the millionth time. 

Seriously Candy, aren't you getting tired of recycling your ideas? I've seen those things in the past already.

It's true that I am not into things that most people rave about. I am not into hip-hop. I'm not addicted to Twilight. I don't have K-pop on my music playlist. I don't watch tween shows in ABS-CBN and GMA because those kids are only famous for their already-overhyped looks. I'm happy Shoutout was cancelled because the stars only showed off their "glorious" appearances but they have subpar talents.  I've seen a lot of ordinary people who look more or less like them. And I agree with a classmate who said that there are many pretty celebrities in Channel 2 but NONE of them stands out. Nakakasawa na iyong mga pagmumukha nila. Marami pang mas magaganda sa kanila na hindi celebrity.

I'd rather watch Glee, thank you very much. I want to see more of the Cheerios and less Rachel Berry though.

Labels:

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2011 at 8:44 PM.