the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
The Candydoll Project / Turn-over Ceremony
Here is the order for The Candydoll Project meme I made for myself:

  1. The first post
  2. The first blogskin
  3. The best post you've ever written
  4. The worst post you've ever written
  5. A memorable photo from your blog
  6. Things that you frequently blog about
  7. Your life if your blog never existed
  8. Greatest achievement of your site
  9. What if's
  10. Significant changes of your site over the years
Let me share you something about the turn-over ceremony yesterday.

It was also a send-off to the seniors. The Theresian Student Council for SY 2010-2011 took their final bow, Margarita made a very moving speech about leadership and the teachers made the seniors cry :(( Plus, we got a Batch 2011 ID tag with our names and the photo of the heritage tree on it. 

Final exams will be from Monday to Wednesday and I'll be back online full-time on Wednesday afternoon!

Labels:

Posted on Saturday, March 5, 2011 at 12:15 PM.