the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
I think I wanna marry you
Nine more days and I'll no longer stay up late to do my homework. 

Nine more days and there will be no more discussions in class.

And in less than a month I'll be marching down the aisle in the GS gym - one last time.

Forgive me if I haven't blogged a decent entry lately. I haven't glanced at my Facebook news feed for two weeks now because I'll read nothing but people wanting to deactivate their accounts because of schoolwork. Twitter is full of tweets from batchmates complaining about lack of sleep. Unlike last year, there's a day without a post on Tumblr. My aunt would yell at me every school night to go to bed but I can't because I'm studying for a quiz and reading my lessons.

FAST FORWARD TO MARCH PLEASE. I AM SO TIRED OF STUDYING.

[Bruno Mars]

Labels:

Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 9:09 PM.