the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
I swear we were infinite
How I wish I could grab a copy of The Perks of Being A Wallflower by summertime. I entitled this entry like that out of randomness. So here are some things that have happened the past week:


  • Thursday was Oral Defense Day. I thought it was difficult but it turned out to be easier than expected. Thank you groupmates and queue cards. BTW, I slept close to midnight just to memorize and fully understand the material. Now I'm feeling the college hype.
  • I browsed a Facebook page for the Big 3 universities (UP, ADMU, DLSU) and clinched at the admission rate for the next school year. Can you believe that there were more applicants in La Salle than in Ateneo last year? DLSU accepted only 3,000 out of 27,000 hopefuls while ADMU welcomed 2,700 out of 13,000. Now instead of whining that I won't be a Blue Eagle while everyone else is, I should be thankful for being one of the few who got the chance to study in a very prestigious and competitive university.
  • We finally found out the theme for Seniors' Night: CANDYLAND! Everyone was disappointed at first because we wanted Vintage Barbie as our theme. However in compliance with the school's theme, the committee voted on Candyland instead. I've got a costume in mind already. I'll be dressing up as a little kid :) If you want me to visualize the March 18 party, here's a sneak peek:

Labels:

Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 7:23 PM.