the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
Three Years of Un-Dreckitude Blogging
On March 15, 2011, The Candydoll Files will be celebrating its THIRD birthday. Yay!!! I cannot believe I currently own a very active blog serving more than 4000 viewers (according to the site counter), 284 posts at archive and more than 20 affliates. I'm thinking of this special blog thing called The Candydoll Project. 

Coincidentally, March will be the month I'll graduate from STC QC. To kick things off, I'll browse all of my posts from the very first one and select those that made a big impact in my life. For example, my posts from freshman year, sophomore year, blah blah and the like. Then I'm planning to make a 10-post meme to commemorate The Candydoll Files and its three years of existence. You'll be able to know more about me, so watch out for it.

I'll be thinking of many other creative ways to make The Candydoll Project a memorable one for my blog. Just keep the views counting and you might see a new update about it now and then.


Labels:

Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 9:18 PM.