the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
I got a brand new attitude and I'm gonna wear it tonight
I'll share something that happened during IV-3's mini-reunion at Mang Inasal / McDo Retiro last June 4.

We were talking about our universities while eating our lunch. I was telling my HS classmates about the wonderful time I'm having in DLSU. Suddenly, we started talking about our schoolmates and where they're studying. I was surprised with many of their revelations.

Sab was with us during our lunch and she was talking about her course in UST which is BS Pharmacy. First of the many surprises of the day. You see, Sab passed ACET and I think she's very lucky to be one of the many batchmates to be either accepted / waitlisted in that school. But when I learned she chose to study in UST instead of ADMU, I kept on wondering why. Then a classmate revealed that Meg passed the UPCAT but for some reason went to UST to take up medicine. After so-so details, I realized that what the wise men said were true: not everyone who passes UPCAT, ACET and DLSUCET goes to those schools.

I've heard about people who failed Big 3, got reconsidered and in some cases got kicked out of the school. There are some who didn't pass any of the Big 3 schools, went to a less-known university but became a successful student. As for what happened when the results came

Labels:

Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 at 7:40 PM.