the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
Never Alone
Yes, I have a life.

The following took place between May 25 and June 10 (today).


  • May 25 - First day as a college freshman. WELCOME TO THE LA SALLE! 
  • May 27 - Lunch at Gravy Fix w / blockmates! A must-try meal: Southern Fried Chicken!
  • May 30 - First PE class...and we have to do the Centennial Dance.
  • June 2 - First time to visit the University Mall and had waffles and Coke Light :)
  • June 3 -  Sbarro at SM Manila - ROAD TRIP OUTSIDE TAFT!!!
  • June 4 - No prof for ENGLCOM so I decided to leave early so I could head to Mang Inasal Retiro for a lunch with my IV-3 babies! Although only about 20 of us came, it was still fun. Half of them went to Trinoma so the rest went to McDo located just at the opposite side. Went home at 4:30 after all the hyper talking and fries-sharing. I miss high school days especially 2010 and the first three months of 2011
  • June 6 -UST Froshies' first day! Lunch at Bacsilog in Agno Walk. The chickensilog is super yummy!
  • June 7 - YouTube session in the classroom. Karmin's Super Bass is a death-defying cover better than the original! 
  • June 8 - Photowhore session with blockmates inside the classroom (again)
  • June 9 - University Mall again and a meet-up at The Coffee Bean w / friends
  • June 10 - INTSOCI FREE CUT! Interesting talks with the girls on the block have never been this great.
Coming up next week: the Centennial Celebration (coincides with my dad's birthday) and mom's b-day on Independence Day. I'm planning to visit STC as soon as the batch annuals are out.

Labels:

Posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 at 10:11 PM.