the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
Now it's nothing but my way
 
In the Facebook message Dad sent me last night, it's clear that he read my status message about not passing the UPCAT. When I didn't see my name on the online list, I didn't cry. Had I not passed DLSU-CET then that would be my definite reaction. I'm still waiting for both ACET and USTET results. I believe that God has a better plan for me. 

Lord, please let me pass the ACET for several reasons. Not because I want to be in the school of the most intelligent nor the richest. It is because I believe they offer the best education for my career in life. Everybody's saying I won't pass anything. Please don't listen to all the people who doubt my intelligence. I hope you'll unfold this in due time.

Intrams for the past two days were so tiring. As much as I don't know how to play patintero, my team managed to win two games. BTW, I'm eating chicken nuggets for dinner. Haha! =))

[Britney Spears]

Labels:

Posted on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 6:53 PM.