the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
Survive the only way that you know
Meet my new baby - the Canon Ixus 210! It was last Thursday after school when I received the package Dad sent to me from abroad. Although it's kinda expensive, the price is worth it. If you want high-quality photos and lots of vibrant colors, then go ahead and get this one. But save up first, okey dokey?

Let me give you an exclusive look of my 2010 and 2011 Belle De Jour Power Planners powered by my new camera!

2010 and 2011 BDJ Planners with my Stabilo pens

Inside my 2010 Planner


Miscellaneous pages


2010 Wishlist (ADMU, memory card and contacts are still unfulfilled)


My customized cover of BDJ 2010


The last pages of my planner and first week in Cavite during Christmas break


Costumes of seniors during the Family Day held last year and Forever Alone :P


 My (fail) drawing of the Rage Guy


Planner post for the week of the Bandfest


2011 pages


First planner post for the current planner

I'm done with half of my new layout. Just hold on to your horses and wait for the unveiling of the blog's new look! 

[The Gossip]


Labels:

Posted on Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM.