the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
Retreat
Today is our retreat, the last ever as a Theresian. A year ago, I chronicled here the story of how it turned out to be a disaster because I felt uncomfortable for there were enemies and plastics in sight. Instead of relaxation, I felt restlessness evident from not showing teeny-weeny shades of happiness and calmness the whole Friday and Saturday. I remember heading straight to Robinsons Pioneer with my mom as soon as I arrived in school and in the taxi I blurted out every horrible detail of the activity. When we finally arrived home some two to three hours later, I lied on the sofa and wrecked my mind with all the shenanigans I didn't expect to happen. Imagine that, you go to school excited for your retreat only to return home with emotions of regret and dissatisfaction. Nevertheless, I say to myself that this year will catch its wave. Our class is the last to go to Tagaytay and experience one of the major highlights of senior year complete with a bonfire, lots of letter-writing, games and five meals in a day. What's more with an overnight with classmates? Now that feels like a humongous slumber party.

I'm thankful November came to a close in a good manner compared to the last five years. I guess the "November Curse" is over. 

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Posted on Saturday, December 4, 2010 at 3:47 AM.