the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
So let's just keep on dancing
As I previously blogged in my last entry, I had a blast at Aly's Christmas / birthday party last Friday. FYI, her actual birthday is today. Before I blogged here, I posted on her wall a birthday message. Now what will you read below is the last Christmas in STC that I will never forget.

I didn't really enjoy last year's Christmas celebration because I headed straight home after school while everyone went out. But this year was different. The whole faculty shocked us with their dance moves to the tunes of the 60's to the 90's while all of us students were screaming our lungs out. However, the food was still the same: Shakey's. Last year, I chose chicken and mojos but was very disappointed with the outcome because I got a miniature leg. This year, I was more satisfied because it was a chicken wing and rice with a softdrink in hand. Speaking of the program in our classroom, it was hilarious and memorable especially Angelica came back from her two-week student exchange program in Japan. We played turn-around games, Bring Me (I was the target of the game in the end) and camwhored with Cheska's SLR. At exactly 11:40, my gang met up at Gate 1 and got picked up by Kath and Kharisse's relative to drop us off at Aly's house.

When we arrived at her house, we were welcomed by Aly's mom who was dressing up for her Christmas party. We then had lunch but I wasn't able to eat much because my teeth hurt. After that, we watched Coming Soon while we shared a bowl of buko salad. The movie was scary but a little over the top due to its gory scenes. We switched the DVD to Dear John when the movie ended but we didn't get to finish it mainly of the reason we were bored and all of us were taking turns in opening our Facebook accounts. After a month or so so, I accepted all of my friend requests except from a stranger. While I was on the comp, my friends were playing Cranium and tuning up the videoke. What's a day without taking pictures? For around 30 minutes we whacked Aly's camera until the battery drained. When everything was settled, we made plans for next year. I got home at around 7:30, tired but happy.


(Credits to Aly for the pic)

Thank you Aly (the birthday girl today!), Gelz, Bevz, Kath and Kharisse for rocking my Friday:)

Here's my note for you when you check you e-mail: view the Spam folder and you might see a message from your school magazine editor.

This morning, I was shocked to see Danielle's e-mail in the Spam folder. I read it and it was all about our graduation annual. Beforehand, I was used to deleting messages from the Spam folder without checking the content first. But that thought didn't come around my brain that moment. I viewed the link, messaged our class president via Facebook about it and saved my own copy of the questionaire. Now I'm feeling the perks of being a Theresian Magazine staffer in my senior year.

BTW, my news story "Celebrating The Good Times" made the cover page. Gimme a hell yeah! \m/ What a small but rewarding achievement for me.

In less than four hours, I will be off to Cavite to spend Christmas and New Year with my grandparents and cousins. I am so excited. I just hope there'll be Internet access in there so I could update all of you. Oh, and have I mentioned that the DLSU results will be released on the stroke of midnight of New Year 2011? Let's hope I'll celebrate when the clock strikes 12.

My story blog is under construction, so stay tuned!

[No Doubt]

Labels:

Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 10:31 AM.