the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
I hate that mistletoe
I am loving every chapter of Dante Aligheri's classic Inferno. These past few days were heaven in English class because we discussed all the sinners and their respective punishments. Imagine walking backwards and your head is tilted to the back or wearing lead robes. Want more sleazy scenarios? You're in a pool of excrement (major grossness) and you're being chased and coiled by the serpents. Now that is hell. It's not just the hell we all imagined where the sinners burn in engulfing flames. In fact, Dante made it more resplendent: the details aren't vague and for everyone to imagine.

In January of the current year, I made my birthday wishlist. Now this time, I'll be posting my magnificent "in your dreams" Christmas wishlist. Click on the photo for a high-resolution version. 

This year, I want a lovely Jansport backpack, a tres chic Juicy Couture bag, a copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower (I've heard it's a good read) and a Nokia C3 Touch and Type.
My wishlist is very impeccable but it's a long term process of getting all. I would have to wait for graduation and my 17th birthday this January to get (hopefully) some of these. I almost forgot to mention that it took an hour for me to come up with the Polaroid-styled Christmas wishlist? Thank you, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable. Using this version isn't a pain in the fanny after all because it takes up less than a gigabyte.

Right now, what are you feeling? Check this out from my Tumblr page:
I'll answer "like a plastic bag" because I don't fly like a G6 nor wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy. Hihi :)) Moving on, I'm excited for the last week of 2010. On Friday, my kada will be going to Aly's house for her Christmas party. And on Saturday, along with Tito Dilts we'll be heading to Cavite where my dad's parents and sister's family live. I'm eager to see my cousins and grandparents again. It feels so great to spend Christmas with all of them. I really wish my dad and mom can spend the holiday with us.

All Time Low, you made my ears tillitate with your Christmas song. The only thing I didn't like about it is the swear words. You really made my day yesterday when I heard your song because it's amazing and funny at the same time. Now so much for holiday cheating!
[All Time Low]

Labels:

Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 7:36 AM.