the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
Two Weeks.
I haven't shared a lot about my college life recently, perhaps? I've been busy with my academics and blockmates. In fact, I was supposed to be on term break already starting today; but because of the ENGLCOM e-portfolio we all have to submit, I'm in school right now. Last night, I spent four hours on that final output where I scanned my first and second drafts of the extensive definition essay and that of the argumentative essay. Several weeks ago before our original ENGLCOM professor got hospitalized, she said to our block that we should make our e-portfolio presentable as well as creative by adding movie clips, music, the like. 

Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my BDJ planner right now since I use it for my daily offline ramblings; and I use it to remember all of the best and worst things that happened during the day. I'll make it up to you next post :0
Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 7:52 AM.