the candydoll files.
i've moved to tumblr and you can visit me there if you still want a piece of me.
#04 Sidenotes

See those girls in campus who have a rockin' social life, gorgeous looks, 100-ized grades and a hot jock boyfriend? Hell no, they ain't perfect. You just don't know their insecurities and problems.

This is what I do when I'm bored - Photobooth!Yeah, I love taking photos.

Sorry if I'm not the prettiest teenager on Earth.
Sorry if I'm not one of our STC Batch 2011's 100 Prettiest Girls.
Sorry if I don't get 18957573 notes when I post a picture of myself on Tumblr.
Sorry if I've been single since birth.
Sorry if I suck at conic sections and logarithms.
Sorry if I'm not filthy rich like Paris Hilton and Blair Waldorf.
Sorry if you think my nose resembles a pretty tomato.
Sorry if I want to be a billionaire so freakin' bad as Bruno Mars says so.
Sorry if you think I'm pretty without any makeup on like Katy Perry.
Sorry if you think I'm ugly, I'm not awesome and I'm a loser.
Sorry if you think I should get a life.
Sorry if you think I'm dumber than a grain of rice.
Sorry if I never got drunk at a party.

With all of the sorry's I made, one thing's for sure: I'm not perfect.

I don't care if you think I'm not good enough. There are a million people out there in the world who will open their hearts and minds in realizing who I am.

Labels:

Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 8:12 PM.